Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Inspiration

Well, I must say this is the first blog I have ever written. I've always been interested in blogging and have heard a lot of people talk about having one. I guess ive just never really been inspired to write one, until now. I have finally been inspired to do something that ive never tried before. There's a wonderful young lady in my life that has done this for me and has set an example as a great blogger. She has a cupcake blog and I highly recommend you check it out because all of her baked goods are soooooo good :) Well I will get on here hopefully a couple times a week and update on different encounters that I have as a college student in CG. I thank the very special girl in my life for instilling in me this interest, and finally inspiring me to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment