Friday, March 5, 2010

Guys Night Out


Last night I had the chance to spend the evening with my extra special roommate and have a guys night out. After the lovely girlfriend and I had some dinner, I picked up my roommate and we went out to BWW since he hadn't eaten yet and well wouldn't you know it was 60 cent wing night... SCORE! the only thing about Thursday nights at BWW's is everyone and their momma was in there and it took like 20 minutes just to be seated, then another 20 minutes to get our order. The waitress was nice though and it gave me and my roommate a chance to catch up since we haven't seen much of eachother this week. We then proceeded to wonder what was on the agenda for the evening. Well, being guys we weren't very creative so we said HEY! lets just rent some video games and chill in the room So that's what we did and I must say it was a very restful night, one that brought back memories of us hanging out together during the summer and staying up 4 in the morning playing these video games. Haha, oh how we've grown up, because after about 30 minutes of playing we were bored and were ready to go to sleep, and we would have if some drunk people on our floor didn't come out of their dungeonous rooms and start having a "who can talk louder and annoy the whole floor, to where everyone can't fall asleep" contest. Oh dorm room's how i love thee. All in all a great day and night.

No comments:

Post a Comment